Monday, November 7, 2011

Starting Something New

So before my sister left on her mission to the Philippines, she made me promise to make a blog and to send the pages to her. So here I am. Most of what i'm going to put on here is just my "exciting days" in college, some of my writings, and even poetry here and there. Ya? MMMhmmm. When I was trying to think of a name for the blog, it was hard to decide. Normally a blog name tells the readers what the entire blog is about. Well this is going to be so random it was almost impossible to think of one word or short name to explain the entire blog. So, like anyone else would do, I went on facebook to see if anyone would help me. Well lucky me, my good friend Meg Webb was online and she said it plain and simple. WORDS. So short and true, this blog is just my words. So here I am, we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Alright, Kenz! Words....perfect! Sorry you are sick....but it sounds like you are making the most of it! haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay seriously...I so wanted to post this exact same thing (besides the sister part), but I had no idea how to explain myself..hmmm...this might be a problem...

    ReplyDelete