Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sick :(


I sorta kinda not really like sick days. It's a beautiful excuse to sit around and not do anything at all, but it also gives me a huge excuse to munch on everything (and nothing in my apartment) even though I'm not hungry at all. It's funny because the night before I planned to wake up, shower, curl my hair, actually pick out something to wear that is acceptable to be seen in public, and.. wait for it... PUT ON MAKEUP?! Ya all of this is a first since I've moved out on my own. Well... except for the showering part. I do that once in a while. But when I woke up, I showered then laid down for a while, and I got hit with a brick. I've had this weird... ear thing/cold/throat thing going on all weekend, so it's finally going through it's last stages but... I got my roommate sick as well. Which, anyone that knows my roommate, it's not fun for her or anyone else around her. So basically since 10 this morning, i've been on the couch with my roommate on the other, watching LOST (can't complain), playing around with the wax in my roommates candle (as seen in picture) and eating everything I can find in my fridge. Hopefully tomorrow I'll try this whole getting ready thing all over again. YAY Lazy Day Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment