Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Been A While.



It's been a tad busier than usual. Since 11/11 I've been pretty busy with homework and just enjoying the college life. Well, Saturday morning I drove back home so that later that night I could go to a place called Comedy Sportz with the crew. IT WAS HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Comedy Sportz is an improv comedy show. 2 of the the men where HILARIOUS! Everything that came out of their mouths had my sides splitting. 2 others had great jokes here and there, but still had me laughing pretty good. The other 2 just needed help with their jokes, but cheers to them for trying, ya?


This is all of us at Comedy Sportz. Super fun.

So for a while now i've been working on this 15 page paper that I have due on Friday. AH! So stressful, i've never written a paper this long before IN MY LIF
E! It made me laugh because this 40 year old guy in my math class was complaining about having to write a 5 page paper. IF YOU ONLY KN
EW! Kills me. Well yesterday was the PERFECT relief. After raking leaves for an FHE activity, Me, Hailey and Zach decided to take a 5 hour energy drink. From past experiences, this is bad news. Sure it can really get you going for work, in fact i'v
e taken it for work and it's been a great help, but once you get in the mind set of ENERGY! you do things you might later regret. So since it wasn't the first time taking the drink, I wasn't to ba
d, but Hailey was OFF THE WALLS!


So this is just us quickly chugging the small drink down. For anyone who's had a 5 hour energy before, it's not exactly the best tasting thing in the world.



Within minutes, this was us on the couches. Obviously didn't take to long to kick in.



Hailey was probably the most energetic of all of us. As you can see, she was a little hard to control when things started to dim down. Poor Zach right?

So earlier today, we got really bored. And we remembered that we had an extra mattress (my mattress because I replaced the brick with my super comfy one.) and we decided to do this....

and this...
So all in all, after a good failed attempt at "surfing" down the stairs and a couple awkward moments on the elevator with strangers in the apartment building, it all ended in a great laugh and of course, great college memories! That's what it's all about right? Not education. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment