Thursday, November 10, 2011

Party in Provo


So a while back, we found this amazing park behind Wal Mart. The picture on the right is just an example of this amazing park. New photo expedition? I think yes!

So yesterday, my friend Nate was in a super great mood and decided that he wanted to treat us all to ice cream at a place called Sammy's. So we drive into a sketchy p
ar
t of Provo and find it. I'm in love. The place has that... main street fee
l to it. So, of course I needed to take some pictures, despise my roommates disagreement. So me and my friend Emilee decided to take some pict

u
res, and this is what came up. (P.S so many pict
ures can be saved with a simple Black and White):


So the first picture is just me entertaining myself. I told my friend Emilee to take a picture of me doing something in the street that most peoplewon't when a car is coming. So I decided to "breakdance" the best I could while a car not to far off waited for me to be finished. Looks pro right?

So this is all of us inside the small ice cream spot, Sammy's. Except for my roommate who was taking the picture. From left to right: Nate, Me, Emilee, Zach, and Hailey. Just one big ol' happy family.
So basically, I have this specific pose that i've always wanted to do. So I tried to do it on my own, but everyone else wanted to join. So basically this is what i'm thinking for the pose but... not really. Different angle, different (painful) pose against a wall. Basically just the neck and head on the wall, then the chest to the knees straight, kne
es bent straight to the ground. With a sunset. I tried. But it was painful.
So this is just an example to the angle i'd like to
do the pose. But this isn't the right pose. Plus less of zach's butt :) But you get the picture.

P.S my legs KILLED! We took this pose picture of all of us 50 billion times. We sat against the wall for a good 20 mins, me trying to do that impossible pose puts super pressure on my thighs! Mmmm, i got thighs of thunder from it now though.

So basically, i'm in love with the place and want to go back for some more pics. We (as in the group) decided we want to all get ugly christmas sweaters and take "family" pictures in this area, or that park for christmas cards. I personally think it's simply brilliant.
What better to end the day of photos and the blog than with a little Emilee on a pole! Happy 11/11/11!

No comments:

Post a Comment